I'm getting hack attempts on my network...

Started by BCBoy, January 23, 2008, 02:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 23, 2008, 02:30:48 PM Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 02:32:49 PM by BCBoy
So, I'm the SysAdmin for my home network, and recently my computers have been reporting intrusion attempts. This guy's not that smart either, all of them are coming from the same IP. I'm not in the least bit worried about this guy getting a sucessful hack, I'm good at what I do, and I have good software to back me up.

[EDIT] I've also put his ISP's entire range of IP's into my firewall's blacklist.

But I want revenge...Thing is, I hung up my hacker-hat a long time ago. I was hoping I could get one of you fine gentlemen to...er...'take are of it'...hack the bastard right off the Net.

Thanks in advance.

PS: seems that the address is not always connected, may be a dynamic since i also got a hit from 62.68.76.210...

If you really think someone is going to jump at your offer... you may want to sit back and think again.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

I didn't think anyone would jump at it...but a little hop would be okay :) seriously tho, i just put the IPs up so someone might give it a shot. it doesnt matter either way, since i blocked any access to my computer by any IP used by that ISP.

;)

Well best of luck with it man!
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk