Anyone tried it?

Started by supertronik, April 28, 2006, 12:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everybody,
I was searching for a sofware that can help me find out email
passwords, view both sides of IM chats, and spy on a compute. Someone told me about a great sofware available at viewsecret website. Anyone tried it? ::)
Regards,
Steve

Metty?   ;)
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hrm.. rather than reply to my thinking about the stealing passwords, etc., I'll reply to what was asked. I do also wonder how anyone can sell this legally...

Why do you need this anyway ?

In any case... here's why I personally wouldn't buy it (aka, metty must be bored):

*  Discreet Install

There is nothing special here, and it wouldn't work in all cases (if you have to email a program, like they state later [not quoting that though], then it's possible some users will never run it and mail servers can even reject binaries iirc). And in the case it's not remote (i.e. you have access to the computer), why would you need a discreet install ? The next one would be a bit more useful in that case.

* Virtually Invisible

But not completely invisible, I'm sure.

* Automatic Start Up Option

Most programs do this.

* Records Entire (Both sides) of IM Conversations

Maybe useful. Definitely not if it's your own computer though. And ethics is another story...

* Track Online Activity

Spyware, in essence. And free programs do this that aren't even spyware per se.

* Logs All Keystrokes

Free programs do this.

* Records Login Details and Passwords

Free programs do this.

* Tracks URLs and programs

The program feature list already stated it logs online activity, and in most cases, URLs are online related. I guess there is the case of a local host though... or the definition of 'online'.

* Takes Periodic "screen shots"

I fail to see the point in this one, since it basically is logging everything else.

* Secretly Retrieve "spy logs" Through E-mail

Well considering this is a 'discreet' program, I should hope so!

* Ability to Send logs to Any E-mail Address

Until they find out, this works great I guess... But other programs do this too I think

* Extremely Easy to Use

This must be some way to get people even more excited... :)

* 100% Safe for Your Computer

Most programs say this, and then they have a disclaimer that says they're not reliable. But in this case, why would anyone trust a program that does unethical things in the first place ?
"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk