Hey Guys

Started by ^Sol, January 06, 2002, 01:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey all

those of you that know me may have noticed that I'm back on the scene after a long time away from the whole IRC thing :) So talk to me!

Later

^Sol

hi sol i am heartless i just joined the form and would like to get to know you guys ...shame there arnt many posts to this forum as i think it would be very interesting...hear from you soon         8)heartless

Welp... I'm back online here at the forum... I hadn't logged in due to being totally swamped with work, but from now on I'll make time!

There were more posts, but I guess Taz has been hard at work on the forum as you can see! Kudos to Taz for the fantastic job he's done on the boards! Looks great man! Anyhoo, let's get some new threads going, and bring the old ones up to speed!

Glad to see you all here!
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

Evening all. I aint been around recently either. Uneek just messaged me to check out the new forum. Been busy and all that shan.

As for there being no posts heartless, Give it time, believe me.. You will see some heart stoppers. We draw some weird, wacky and on occassions wonderful people. So keep posting.

No doubt I shall drop some testicle crunching posts in the time to come.

Cobra
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Hi all, I guess i can say that i'm back now also. granted i have only been reading this forum for little over a year now, Learning a new OS is the best thing that i have done also the worse.  I have lost tons of data on my HDD's due to system crashes and the general "i'm new at this WTF over??"  But I'll stay with it.  I think I'll make BSD and Solris my next learning progects.  and somewhere in there slip in some certs or something like that.  Heartless, don't worrry like cobra said the post will come in.  But I would say don't be scared to post some of your owne ???'s  If you get flamed (Like I did a while back by glen)  don't take it personal,  just lick your wounds and DON'T reply to that same topic.  (less chance of looking like a ID10T,..  you got flamed once, it would REALLY look bad if you got flamed twice for the same topic no less :) )  What ever the case the staf here are very good at helping you out or pointing you in the right dir. and they do it with touch of humor, (well some of them) something we all need now days. I would say this to one of the better hacker forums  ie Best embodies the Hacker ethos.  and you can "" me on that shit.  
Take care and have fun here.
-CBK

Im kinda back. Went on vacation in the earlier part of this year and came back to hell. Car got broken into and all my stuff ripped apart and stolen, airline jacked me around, bills popped out of the walls, and just about everything else has happened since also. Just a brief explanation of my lack of presence for a while and lack of promised updates to the site. Trying to put life back in the rails so to speak before I start anything new.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

Well Taz, at least you had one (a life) im still tryin to get mine!! Best of luck to you though, i think we all can identify with hard timez. Oh yeah...well get posts hehe...

I just need more caffiene. Damn it! >:(

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk